Most people know that wallpapers are a popular choice for home and commercial décor. After all, decorated wall coverings make it easy to make a room attractive and welcoming, with little upkeep and less downtime during renovation. What many people do not know is that vinyl wallpaper can actually save you time, money and hassle in the long run, and keep your walls looking beautiful for longer.
The Perks of Being a Wallpaper
Paper and vinyl wallcoverings have several advantages over indoor paint for dressing walls. Some of these include:
- Variety. There are more designs available in wall coverings than possible colors of paint, from the simple to the intricate.
- Aesthetic appeal. Wallpapers come in beautiful patterns and styles, including custom-made mosaic and mural designs. Whatever your taste or style, there is a wallpaper to suit it.
- Easier care and upkeep. Cleaning and maintaining the look of wallpaper is typically as simple as a regular dusting, with minimal additional upkeep necessary for up to fifteen
- years! Compare that to the typical need for repainting every three to five years.
- Functionality. Wallcoverings are not only easy to install and maintain, but can also be created with additional features unavailable in paint. This might include scented or deodorizing papers, papers designed to be written on, papers with light reactive technology and much more!
It’s no surprise that wallpaper is enjoying a resurgence in popularity in recent years. The historic homes of previous periods serve as an inspiration to today’s homeowners and designers as they choose luxurious, practical papers for their homes.
Perfect Papering – A Professional Touch
While wallcoverings can be installed by business and homeowners themselves, it is always advisable to seek professional assistance when looking for a flawless finish. Though hiring a professional will typically incur an additional cost upfront, the splendid, easily maintained look of your interiors covered with beautiful vinyl wallpapers will pay you back for years to come.